Video surveillance does more than just protect your business from crime. It protects
your staff in case of customer disputes. It enforces safe work conditions and allows you
to see whether procedures and protocols are being followed. Gateway TelNet's video
surveillance solutions benefit businesses of every size.
IP technology gives you high-definition resolution and DVR-quality capturing of events
in your office, at your retail store, on your worksites, and around your building. The level
of detail surpasses the capabilities of analog cameras. IP-based surveillance also has
the advantage of being backed up to the cloud, so that footage is automatically stored,
easily organized, and conveniently accessible, should the need arise. Your cameras
are seamlessly integrated into your data network.
- Observe and record theft or violence by monitoring retail floor space, office buildings,
building perimeters, etc.
- Monitor sensitive areas, where infrequent activities occur (i.e. confidential records,
- Monitor point-of-sale transactions to reduce cashier theft
- Observe and record shoplifting activities
- "Walk a beat" by programming a moving camera to pan, tilt, and zoom within a defined
pattern and sequence
- Integrate with access control systems to provide video of persons entering and leaving
- Allow operators to see into areas where the environment is hazardous to life or
health (i.e. hazardous materials, chemical toxins)
- Monitor potential accident areas
- Monitor residence halls, common areas, or high-risk areas to ensure safety of an
educational institution's students and faculty
- Help reduce the severity of some incidents by the timely dispatch of security, police,
and emergency medical personnel.
- Train employees, check stock on store shelves and monitor retail sales floor coverage,
production lines, etc.
- Demonstrate management's due diligence towards protecting employees, clients, and
visitors, and perhaps avert or minimize litigation and negative publicity
- Document video images on hard discs to record events. This information may be reviewed
and later presented as evidence for prosecution of criminals, or as a training tool
The challenge, of course, is how to select the right kind of system. As with any
technology purchase, it is important to work for a company who understand the needs
of the client, what they want to accomplish and of course, the budget. That is why
our Gateway Telnet consultants work with each customer to analyze their specific
needs and customize a solution which will maximize cost effectiveness and system
Contact us today to learn how innovative Gateway Telnet
security solutions can help protect your assets.