VoIP Hosted IP/PBX Features
- Welcomes callers and guides them to the appropriate employee or department.
- Create your own greeting or use a professional voice talent.
- Upload your voice prompts through your WebLINK Internet Control Panel.
- A directory listing of extensions makes it easy for your callers to reach the right
- Create a Dial by Name directory through WebLINK.
- Callers enter part of a name to reach party.
Automatic Call Distribution
- Allows Selective Ringing: Random, All-At-Once, Sequential, Round Robin and more.
- While on a connected call, you can transfer your customer to another extension.
Follow-Me-Live Call Forwarding
- Never miss a call again!
- If you're not available at the office, calls can be forwarded to your cell phone
or home phone.
- Each mailbox can be programmed with as many numbers as needed.
- Being available to your customers can mean the difference between getting the sale
- Project a new level of professionalism.
- Your customer will hear relaxing music.
- Customize your hold music with informational recordings or your choice of music.
- Differentiate between business and personal calls.
- Choose caller mailbox number, caller name, mailbox name, caller ID or a combination
of these to be announced.
- You decide whether to take call or route it to voicemail.
- View current calling number, connected party number and call history.
- When using a toll-free number, every call is captured, even from blocked numbers.
- Name/Address Capture (optional).
- Capture the name and address of calls into your system.
- Over 70% accuracy rate.
- Only 10¢ per successful lookup.
E-mail Delivery of Voice and Fax Messages
- Voice and fax messages delivered to your inbox.
- Check messages from anywhere in the world.
Online Access of Messages
- Access messages through your WebLINK Internet Control Panel.
- You can choose how you want to be notified of new messages: call-back, page or email.
WebLINK Internet Control Panel
- Control settings and numbers.
- Check voice and fax mail from any computer.
- View detailed call reports.
- Upload voice prompts.
Detailed Call Analysis and Reporting
- Select a date range; find out how many calls you received.
- Show all of the calls to your system in real time.
- Don't risk losing any of your callers to voicemail.
- Callers stay in queue until the next representative is available.
- We can even announce to the caller where they are in queue.
Fax Send and Receive
- Use one number for your voice and fax messages.
- Check all your voice and fax messages from one location.
- Send any document on your computer to any fax machine.
After Hours Greeting
- Lets callers know when you're out of the office.
- Automatically associates a physical address with the calling party's telephone number.
Important: e911 has not been deployed in all areas.
Traditional PBX Features
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Waiting
- 3-way Calling
- International Call Block
- Voice Mail Indicator
- Speed Dial
- Call Hold
- Off-Hook Call Placement
- Speaker Phone
Back to VoIP Hosted IP/PBX